Nipro Canada Corporation., a manufacturer and distributor of disposable medical devices located in Lindsay, Ontario, is looking for a reliable, and detail-orientated individual to fill an Accounts Receivable role.
Account Receivable Functions:
- Communicate with customers for collections and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Receive payments from customers and post the payment against customer account in ERP
- Follow up with customer invoicing issues
- Provide A/R feedback with periodic credit review on accounts
Other duties may include:
- Assist with employee expense and sales commission reports monthly
- Assist in custom clearance documentation
- Assist with account reconciliation and investigate discrepancies
- Back up support to AP function if required
- Other accounting activities as needed
- Experience with AP/AR is an asset
- University Degree/College diploma in accounting, finance or business
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must be able to work well with others under tight deadline or pressure
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Detail-orientated, cooperative, and thorough
- Self-motivated and high sense of responsibility
- English/French Bilingual is an asset
Responsibilities of this Role:
Nipro Canada provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available at any stage of the recruitment process upon request.
We thank all who apply for the job; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please send your application (Resume and Covering letter) via our indeed posting: Here.