Nipro Canada Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of disposable medical devices located in Lindsay, Ontario, is looking for a reliable, and detail-orientated individual to fill the role of Shipping and Receiving Associate.
The Shipper/Receiver works closely with Customer Services to:
- Pick, pack and ship product for customer orders by utilizing ERP system
- Dock pick-up, unload and receive incoming raw material into inventory for QC inspection
- Receive returned product according to Quality Assurance protocol
- Perform warehousing duties including: inventory maintenance, warehouse re-arrangement, load and unload sterilization skids, etc.
- Conduct inventory cycle count
- Record and maintain accurate shipping/receiving documentation
- Other facility maintenance as required
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of working experience in warehousing environment
- Valid forklift operating License
- Ability to carry minimum of 50lb of load
- Efficiency-driven and accuracy-orientated
- Fluent verbal and writing English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and self-organized
- Able to work in fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous experience with ERP system is an asset
Nipro Canada provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available at any stage of the recruitment process upon request.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply directly for this position, please click HERE