Nipro Canada Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of disposable medical devices located in Lindsay, Ontario, is looking for a reliable, and detail-orientated individual to join its growing Customer Service team!
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Receive visitors, prompt visitor log entry, and redirect incoming phone calls to the appropriate or the intended personnel or department
- Process customers’ purchase orders into the ERP system, acknowledge their order confirmation and provide shipping/delivery schedule after receiving purchase orders or inquiries via telephone-call, email, fax, etc.
- Fulfill customer orders by notifying the shipping/receiving department of new orders and supply the correct shipping details through ERP system
- Manage customers’ information needs: backorder update, address/contact changes, sales report, complaints tracking documentation, product returns, and sample requirements
- Facilitate quotes, customer contract terms, pricing updates, and tender detail entries with respect to the customer account accordingly after management approval for seasonal tender and contract renewal
- Keep track of customers’ credit status and report to management with any account discrepancies or errors as soon as possible.
- Assist sales support, grant application, sales events organization and other functions when required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with ERP system would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented and highly efficient
- Skilled and enthusiastic learner
- Work well as a team under tight deadlines
- Enjoys a combination of independent and collaborative team work
- Bilingual (French and English) preferred
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Nipro Canada provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available at any stage of the recruitment process upon request.
We thank all who apply for the job; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please send your application (Resume and Covering letter) via our indeed posting: Here.